- Low-profile, ceramic glass, with matching rear frame.
- Textured glass surface helps minimize fingerprints and protects the glass finish.
- 36" Model ( CT I 365D ) features five cooking zones. Total cooktop power of 10,800 watts.
- Precise, touch-sensitive electronic controls with 11 power settings (includes 3 pre-set options)
- Full range of power on all zones. NO power sharing or cycling between zones.
- AutoPanSizing™ feature senses pan size and matches heat transfer to the pan - no residual heat loss*
- Most energy efficient cooking method which equates to lower energy costs and cooler kitchens.
- AutoOff™ feature that will turn the cooking surface off within 30 seconds, if pan is removed, or it senses a non-conductive pan is present.
- Cool to-the-touch cooking surface - safest cooking method to use around children.
- Shallowest rough-in box depth in the industry - maximizes cabinet storage.
- All Wind Crest products are UL and CUL listed
*Not sure if your pans will work on induction" Place a magnet on the bottom, if it sticks, it will work! Sizes:
- 36" width shown. Also available in a 30" width.
- Black textured Ceramic Glass with matching rear frame
NOTE: For Liquid Propane Order: CTG365DSLP
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.